Business Administration Apprenticeship
Location: Kendal, Cumbria Job Type: Apprenticeship Date Posted: 09 May 2017 Ref.: TFP010 Application: 26 May 2017 Salary: £13,000 per annum
The James Cropper plc group manufactures high quality specialist paper and advanced materials. With a proud history stretching back more than 170 years at its base near Kendal in Cumbria, the company exports to customers in more than 50 countries. As we continue to accelerate our growth plans, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
To support the Sales and Marketing Team through effective communication and operation of IT based systems in order to build customer relationships and deliver the highest possible levels of customer service at optimal profitability.
- Ensures customers and prospects are offered the highest levels of service and sales support by developing client relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Supports the whole Sales and Marketing Team in achieving/exceeding budgeted revenue at optimal profitability and in further development of the business, e.g. provides accurate and timely information to both external and internal customers and supports Marketing projects as required.
- Processes/Tracks orders and samples to optimise on-time delivery performance.
- Responsible for accurate processing of documentation for all shipments and despatches.
- Escalates business critical customer needs, so that these can be dealt with promptly.
- Coordinates information gathering on customer complaints and tracks final response to customer.
- Liaises with all TFP staff to ensure customer needs are effectively communicated and met.
- Uses communication skills to convey complex information to customers some of whom may not have English as their first language
Applicants must have 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above, and ideally a business studies or business related qualification
Working hours - Monday to Friday 08.45am to 5.00pm
Assessment Centre for the role: 14th June 2017
How to Apply
CV's will not be accepted for this position. Please request an application pack from Amy Chapman on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01539 722002.