Location: Kendal, Cumbria Job Type: Apprenticeship Date Posted: 09 May 2017 Ref.: TFP009 Application: 26 May 2017 Salary: £13,000 per annum
The James Cropper plc group manufactures high quality specialist paper and advanced materials. With a proud history stretching back more than 170 years at its base near Kendal in Cumbria, the company exports to customers in more than 50 countries. As we continue to accelerate our growth plans, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
To provide support to the Finance Function, with the first year of the apprenticeship based within our high growth TFP manufacturing division.
- To work as part of the finance team
- Input of data and transactional accounting routines with the relevant financial systems.
- Credit control management including debt reporting
- Assistance in the preparation of management accounts to trial balance; including accruals and prepayments, agent’s commission, monthly journals and reporting
- Completion of the monthly Vat return for onward submission to group.
- Annual support and analysis in the submission of tax computations
- Co-ordination of supplier payments for onward processing by group
- Attendance of quality improvement team meetings
- Development and streamlining of financial reporting
Applicants must have 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above, and ideally a business studies or business related qualification
Working hours - Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Assessment Centre for the role: 14th June 2017
How to Apply
CV's will not be accepted for this position. Please request an application pack from Amy Chapman on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01539 722002.